Top 10 Best Airsoft Sniper Rifle Reviews 2019 & Beyond – [Ultimate Guide]
Are you interested in buying an Airsoft rifle? Airsoft has rapidly grown on to become a very fun activity, and millions of people across the globe partake in this. But, your performance will only be as good as the kind of weapon that you use. If you go to your local market or hobby store, you will find hundreds of different hobby grade Airsoft rifles. But, which one should you choose? Which is the ideal one that is best suited to your needs? It all depends on the kind of airsoft rifle you buy, its ease of use, and the comfortable performance that it provides.
best Airsoft Sniper Rifle 2019 - top 3 choice
Airsoft is all about being in the moment, and being able to rely on your weapon. When you are holding an Airsoft rifle, you should have a deep connection with it. You should know how to take it apart, put it back together, and you should know the small components that can make all the difference. A lot of people don’t check their rifles carefully and end up suffering the consequences when they are in the match. Even the smallest of details matter when you are playing, so it’s vitally important that you do your research and purchase a rifle that’s not only reliable but one that’s worth the money you are paying for. A lot of people rush into making a decision, and that’s a big mistake.
You need to take your time and research your options before making a decision. But, there are certain Airsoft rifles that stand a bit above the rest. These are rifles that have become wildly popular over time and are used all over the world. Here are some of the most popular options that you should consider.
top 10 Airsoft Sniper Rifle Reviews 2019 - Comparison table
Gamo Varmint 6110017154 Air Rifles .177 4x32
BBTac Airsoft Sniper Rifle M61
Double Eagle Field Marksman Bolt Action Spring Airsoft Sniper
BBTac Powerful And Precision Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle
Evike - CYMA VSR-10 Bolt Action Airsoft Sniper Rifle
ASG M40A3 Spring Powered Sniper Rifle Airsoft
Well MB4411G Bolt Action Spring Sniper Rifle (OD)
Game Face GF529 Sniper Carbine Airsoft Rifle
Spring Bolt Action Well m187d fps-550 Metal Airsoft Sniper Rifle
BBTac Airsoft Sniper Rifle Bolt Action
Airsoft Sniper Rifle 2019 [Details Review]
1. Gamo Varmint Air Rifle - most reliable Rifle
Gamo is a household name in the airsoft industry. The company is responsible for manufacturing some of the most beautiful airsoft rifles in the world, and the Gamo Varmint Air Rifle is a fantastic example of why Gamo is such an excellent manufacturer of airsoft rifles. With a .177 Cal pellet single cocking barrel, you could razor-sharp accuracy at all times. Here are some pros and cons of the Gamo Varmint Air rifle.
1. It has a long lasting spring piston that’s capable of delivering 1250 fps muzzle velocity.
2. Gamo offers fantastic after-sales support, and because the manufacturer is so prominent around the globe, you can buy a myriad of accessories for it.
3. It also comes with a 4x32 shockproof scope and a Gamo trigger and an adjustable second stage.
4. One of the most reliable brands around.
1. The single cocking mechanism might not be up to everyone likes.
2. It takes a bit of time to load, so shots in quick succession are not a possibility.
3. The spring discharge from the rifle is a bit loud, so you are going to hear a bigger bang than you might be accustomed to.
2. BBTac Airsoft Sniper Rifle M61 – Best bolt action airsoft sniper rifle.
BBTac has been making some really impressive airsoft rifles in the past few years, and the M61 is yet another fantastic offering. The company has established itself as one of the leading manufacturers of airsoft rifles and has beat out competition from various other brands to cement itself as a leading airsoft producer. If you are looking for a reliable, good-looking rifle, you can’t go wrong with this airsoft sniper rifle. If you need a versatile airsoft rifle, you can’t go wrong with the BBTac.
1. It’s got a powerful spring loading mechanism that can shoot at up to 475 fps.
2. The build quality is seriously exceptional; it’s one of the sturdiest rifles that you can find.
3. It comes with a Clip for fast loading and a very simple reloads mechanism as well.
4. The bolt action rifle gives you fantastic accuracy thanks to an additional scope that’s included within.
1. The rifle is big and bulky; for people who are just getting into airsoft, handling might be a problem.
2. The frame of the sniper is made from plastic, so you have to be careful else it might crack if you hit the edges.
3. Double Eagle Field Marksman - best budget rifle.
If you are thinking of getting into shooting airsoft rifles, you should definitely consider going for the Double Eagle Field Marksman. Double Eagle might not be as renowned as Gamo or other brands, but the company has been rolling out high-quality rifles reliably. You will find it to be one of the best rifles given the price range, and it’s an excellent option for beginners who are just getting into the airsoft field.
1. The stock is made from high-quality ABS polymer, so you don’t need to worry about the stock getting damaged. This is a major problem with most airsoft rifles, so you don’t need to worry at all.
2. The barrel, trigger, and the bolt are made from pure metal, so you get reliability and low recoil.
3. There’s also the adjustable hop-up system that gives you convenience when shooting.
1. It doesn’t come out of the box with a scope. For people who want more accuracy when shooting, this might be a problem.
2. The muzzle velocity is relatively low, set at just around 420 fps.
4. BBTac Powerful and Precision Spring Airsoft - best spring airsoft rifle.
BBTac has been killing the game lately with their fantastic airsoft rifles. The company has been manufacturing some excellent airsoft rifles at very good price points, and if you are looking for a stylish rifle that looks a bit different than the rest, the BBTac Powerful and Precision is an excellent choice. It’s ideal for beginners and comes at an excellent price as well. Here are a few pros and cons that you should know about this rifle.
1. The rifle delivers 450+ FPS with a .20g BB pellet. This is ideal for beginners and will get you up to grips with what airsoft shooting is all about.
2. It packs a fantastic bang for the money you are paying.
3. It has a very realistic and is super accurate as well, so you won’t be missing many of your shots.
4. It comes with a spring-loaded, a scope, a bipod, and a sling; more than what you get with others.
1. It’s designed for beginners, so if you want an upgrade this is not the one to choose from.
2. The sniper is restricted for shipment in the state of New York only.
5. Evike – CYMA VSR-10 - best spring airsoft sniper.
Evike might not be as popular as other brands in the area, but that doesn’t mean that the rifle is not good. It’s one of the most beautiful rifles that you will find in the market, and combined with a bipod, gives you fantastic accuracy. The Evike CYMA is a great choice for people who want an all-rounded rifle that’s ideal for killing some rodents or snakes. Here are some pros and cons that you should know about.
1. The rifle comes with a heavy-duty metal bolt assembly and a trigger box.
2. There’s also a 55 round hi-cap magazine that’s included within the box. This is something that you don’t get with any other rifle in the market.
3. There’s a realistic spring-mounted bolt action which completely eliminates the need for batteries or gas.
4. A scope rail is also included.
5. The muzzle velocity is between 400 and 450 FPS.
1. The scope is not included; for this price, you should be getting a scope out of the box.
2. The bolt action reduces the reload times and there’s no reload clip either.
3. Accuracy is a problem at times.
6. ASG M40A3 Spring Powered Sniper Rifle
If you want a sturdy airsoft rifle that you can use for shooting for casual purposes, the ASG M40A3 is a great choice. There are many options available in the market, but if you are looking for excellent value for your money, the ASG M40A3 is a great choice. It’s reliable, it’s good looking, and best of all, it’s affordable. If you need a rifle that offers fantastic value for money and reliable performance, this is a great choice.
1. The full polymer construction offers durability and sturdiness at a very cost-effective price. If you want a long-lasting rifle that can withstand the test of time, this is the one you should go for.
2. It looks fantastic; the stock cheek riser gives you tremendous accuracy.
3. There’s a retractable stock as well, so it’s not one of those longer rifles.
1. For the price that you are paying, there are various other options that you might want to consider.
2. The package doesn’t come with a scope out of the box, and that’s a problem.
3. You will need to buy other accessories separately from the manufacturer, which is really not a good way to create a versatile rifle.
7. Well MB4411G Bolt Action Spring Sniper
If you want a fantastic, professional-looking spring sniper rifle that you can use to get your accuracy up, the Well MB 4411G is one of the best bolt action airsoft sniper rifle. Like every other good quality sniper, this one comes with a bolt action, so you will need to load the pellet into the chamber after every shot. But, it has several other features that make it a good choice for the price you are paying.
1. It has a quad rail system that allows you to add as many attachments as you like. If you like to add a few attachments and accessories when you start shooting, this is the rifle that you should go for.
2. The outer barrel is fluted and made completely from metal, giving you reliable performance and designed for rugged use.
3. The ergonomic pistol grip makes it easy for you to hold the rifle without hurting your hands.
4. The stock is foldable and comes with adjustable cheek rest for enhanced accuracy.
1. The scope for the rifle is sold separately; a problem when you consider other variants in the same price range.
2. The learning curve is slightly steeper.
8. Game Face GF529 Sniper Carbine Airsoft Rifle
Easily one of the best looking rifles that you can find right now, the Game Face GF529 is a quality product that delivers literal bang for your buck. It’s well-rounded, well-designed, and made from quality parts that will last you a long while. Designed for rugged performance, this rifle has everything that you could ask for. It’s one of the best rifles that you will use and the company also backs its products up with a fantastic warranty. Here are some pros and cons that you should know about.
1. The design and build quality of this rifle is right up there with the very best.
2. It has a one-piece precision metal barrel that gives you fantastic accuracy right out of the box and is designed for longer range shooting.
3. The magazine is very easy to load as well and can hold up to 29 rounds, allowing you to get plenty of shots in without delay.
4. It’s spring powered; no need for batteries.
1. There’s no scope included within the box.
2. There are better options that you can look for in the same price range.
3. The rifle is designed primarily for backyard shooting.
9. Spring Bolt Action Well m187d fps-550 Metal
When it comes to spring bolted action airsoft rifles, the WELL M187D is easily one of the best in the market. It comes with a range of accessories and is designed for smooth performance right out of the box, so you don’t need any kind of calibration or need to make any changes to the setup before you get started. Well has established itself as one of the leading companies in the industry, and the M187D is just yet another example of a well-executed product.
1. The build quality is solid; the rifle feels heavy in the hands and you can see that the quality didn’t skimp on the products that it used.
2. Considering the price that you are paying, it’s an excellent rifle that will serve you for many years to come.
3. It’s a highly accurate sniper rifle that is capable of shooting over long distances, but you will need a scope.
1. Sometimes, the pellets tend to fall out when you start to aim; that’s a design flaw that you need to adjust to.
5. The bolt often becomes loose after a while.
3. It doesn’t come with a scope.
10. BBTac Airsoft Sniper Rifle
There are many airsoft sniper rifles out there in the market, but only a few are worth using. The BBTac Airsoft sniper rifle is one of those few. If you want to buy something that looks well-designed and ready for some serious shooting, this is a fantastic rifle to go for. It’s a mid-range sniper that is ideal for people who are just getting to grips with how airsoft shooting works, this is the ultimate rifle to get started with.
1. When it comes to aesthetic appeal, this is an excellent rifle. It looks phenomenal, and the build quality is there for all to see.
2. The rifle comes with an adjustable cheek rest to provide greater accuracy to the shooter.
3. The design of the rifle is fully ergonomic, so you won’t feel tired when holding the rifle for a longer period of time.
4. It delivers up to 440 fps muzzle velocity.
5. The rifle comes with a bipod and a scope as well.
1. The relative range of the rifle is less compared with others in the same price range.
2. Sometimes, the parts might fall off as they aren’t fixed properly.
How to buy Airsoft Sniper Rifle [Buying Guide]
Airsoft is a military simulation game in which players uses pressure weapons that are replicas of real weapons to stage military and police operations using true military practices. A game can be played outdoors or indoors and can count on a variety of player numbers, from small groups to disputes with over 1500 participants, such as Border Wars.
The weapons ammunition is plastic projectiles, 6mm in diameter, called Ball Bearings, or BB's. Within the practice of sport, honesty is encouraged. As the bullets have no paint, it is the hit player who should signal to others that he has been shot.
Participants should also wear protective gear, such as a vest, helmet, and goggles, although they are not real bullets at all, they can still cause bruises.
How did Airsoft come about?
The origin of Airsoft is, interestingly enough, in Japan. Between 1970 and 1980 the country strongly controlled the sale and circulation of firearms (a control that still continues today), which led sniper enthusiasts to seek an alternative to practice shot. Companies and movie studios have gradually realized that rifles were a great alternative to replacing real rifles, and their fame began to spread.
Focused on the practice of entertainment, Airsoft began to be successful around the world, being played by enthusiasts of various ages and professions as leisure.
So, you like Airsoft and you would like to play it more often. As a beginner, you are looking for a guide to no longer put on the learner’s cap and take much more pleasure during your games.
Which rifle to choose: the budget
A sniper rifle can be obtained for 100-150$. However, for a more traditional AEG assault rifle the prices are observed on a slice starting at 120$ and possibly exceeding 1000 $ The choice is important!
Which rifle to choose: your corpulence
Take an example: if you are a small person, so small that you cannot place an M14 on your shoulder and grasp the trigger at the same time. A metal M4 is also a problem for small people because of the weight. You should, therefore, opt for an MP5, a template that is perfect for your size, small enough and light enough so that you can grab it with one hand while you move around on the airsoft field.
Which rifle to choose: where do you play?
I play outdoors where there are also many trees and branches that come to clutter my way. The small size of the replica of MP5 is enough for me to sneak. One of my teammates is equipped with an M4, however, more difficult to progress because of the size of the rifle. If you are playing on a vacant lot or unobstructed terrain that may affect your progress, you may want to consider choosing a long rifle as this time being more suitable because it is easier to handle and precise. If this time I return to play in urban areas or enclosed grounds (warehouses, buildings, offices) I can ask myself the question of opting for an SMG submachine or a short-barreled rifle for better movement and keep you comfortable on the go.
Which replica to choose: what is your role?
If you play as support you will prefer a long barrel with a high SPF number (FPS for Feet per second = Foot per second). The SPFs correspond to the speed of expulsion of the ball of the rifle. The ROF is also important (ROF for Rate of Fire = rate of fire of the rifle).
As a scout, opt for discretion with a camouflaged rifle and a charger of a capacity not too important to avoid the noise of the balls when you move. It is a very difficult thing to choose the right rifle and the right accessories to perfect your role in a game of Airsoft. But it's also very fun to gradually add the element that will improve the way you progress in your games
Which rifle to choose: ease of use
If you are left-handed you will need an AUG or MP5 type rifle allowing ambidextrous input. Your rifle must be easy to use, the hop-up must be easy to locate and adjust, in case of breakage it must also be easy to repair with easily found spare parts.
Which rifle to choose: the Upgrade
To resume the example given above, the problem of my MP5 is its low capacity to be upgraded. It takes me more than 20min to remove the barrel, and then I need a special screw to turn to access the inside of the rifle. I cannot so easily change internal parts without going through a professional. I do not have RIS (Rail Access System) either. This rail system would allow me to add new accessories. If you are looking for a rifle that can be upgraded to increase performance and diversify its use ensures that it has a rail or an element that can fix one. A rail (RIS) is a small portion of the metal to attach accessories such as sights, lasers, red dot, lamps, grenade launchers, etc. You will need this type of accessory in 99% of your Airsoft parts, so it’s important you choose carefully. Because there are so many different rifles to choose from, it’s certainly not going to be a problem for you to make an appropriate selection. Take your time to evaluate your options before you make a decision. But, in the beginning, it’s best if you don’t focus on the accessory. Instead, focus on buying a good rifle that has suitable rails attached for all kinds of accessories.
A lot of people think that they should start off by purchasing a cheaper Airsoft rifle, and then upgrade to a more expensive one. However, that’s not exactly a wise idea. If you have the money, go for an expensive one in the first go so that you don’t have to worry about replacing it later on. Once your hand adjusts to an expensive rifle, it will be very difficult to go back to an old one. Therefore, it's best if you do your research properly, and purchase a good rifle in one go. There are many shops that offer high-quality air rifles, so you might want to visit some local stores in your area before making a decision.
It’s highly recommended that you first check out a few reviews about different rifles. Set a budget accordingly so that you know how much you can spend on the rifle as well as the other parts that you will need along with it. This will make it easy for you to narrow down your options and make an appropriate selection.
1. What is the Most Accurate Airsoft rifle ?
There’s no definitive answer for this one: there are plenty of airsoft rifles that are incredibly accurate. However, the general rule of law is that you should choose a rifle on which a scope can be attached. This will make it easy for you to adjust your sighs accordingly. The Gamo rifle mentioned above is one of the most accurate rifles that you can buy right now. Ideally, the more expensive the rifle, the more accurate it’s going to be. But, as a shooter, it’s all on you and your aim. Therefore, the accuracy of the Airsoft rifle should not be your primary concern. Even the most inaccurate rifle could turn into a beast in the hands of a skilled shooter. What you should be concerned with is practice. The more time you spend with the rifle, the better you are going to get using it. Therefore, it’s recommended that you practice as much as possible. You can get target sheets and use those for practice as well.
2. What is a Good Airsoft Rifle to Start With?
The Double Eagle Field Marksman is an excellent airsoft rifle to start with. It comes with all of the features that you would like and is easy to set up. If you need greater range, go for the Gamo Varmint. But, in the beginning, it’s all about learning how to aim and control your shots, so excessive power might turn out to be a detriment in this scenario. It’s recommended that you take your time and try out a few options before you make a decision. Ideally, the first purchase you are going to make is crucial. If you start off with a poor rifle, you will soon become disheartened. Take your time to consider your options, read a few reviews, and then make a decision. A lot of people feel that they should start with a cheap rifle and then upgrade to a better one. Bad call. If you can afford it, always go for the best Airsoft rifle that you can buy!
3. Are Airsoft Snipers Accurate?
Yes, absolutely! Airsoft snipers are incredibly accurate provided you calibrate it properly and make sure that you put up the right scope. You will need to fire a few shots in the beginning in order to get a proper feel for the rifle first. It’s obviously not going to be easy if you are a starter, but once you understand how the sights work and get comfortable with your rifle, you will be able to shoot very well with it. It’s all about practice when it comes to shooting an Airsoft sniper. But, a lot of your accuracy will depend on your practice. Use a few scopes, find out what works best, and then make a decision. In an Airsoft match, you need to have a rifle and a scope that’s versatile, and one that doesn’t limit your vision. Take your time to evaluate your options. It obviously helps if you have an Airsoft rifle that supports multiple attachments, as that will improve your accuracy and performance by a significant degree.
4. What’s the best Airsoft Brand?
There are many airsoft brands that are regarded as excellent, but in my opinion, the Gamo rifles are some of the best in the business. The brand has been around for more than a hundred years, and the quality of their rifles, as well as the myriad of parts and attachments that you can put on them, more than speak up for the quality of the rifle itself. If you need something that’s going to stick by you and help you win your next airsoft match, the Gamo is an excellent choice. However, a lot of people can’t afford a Gamo. If you want to start off with a cheaper option, the Double Eagle is a good choice. The company has been manufacturing some fantastic Airsoft rifles as of late, and their products are quite reliable. But, it’s all about getting something that you feel good within your hand. If you buy a rifle that’s difficult to handle or too bulky, you will automatically be at a disadvantage.
5. What’s the most popular Airsoft rifle?
Again, this is a subjective question. If you want the best airsoft rifle to use as a sniper, the Gamo rifles are an excellent choice. The Varmint actually has an excellent range and is capable of firing over long distances very easily. It’s also quite reliable and can be loaded very fast, so it’s an excellent choice for use in pressure situations. If you want to swing the match in your favor, go for this one! Gamo is one of the oldest brands in the industry, and the company has withstood the test of time to establish itself as one of the leading manufacturers in the Airsoft game. If you are looking for something that’s going to last you a long while and something that you won’t get bored of too quickly,
Airsoft is fast becoming a very popular hobby, and if you are looking for a rifle that is going to help you get an upper hand, it’s recommended that you do your research first. If you are under the impression that simply buying a high quality, expensive airsoft rifle is going to help you win, you are sorely mistaken. Airsoft is all about practice. Learning how to shoot accurately is also all about practice. You need to be very particular with the shots you take and you need to practice regularly. Understand how the weapon works, what’s it about, the accessories that come with it and how you can use them to your advantage.
There are many skilled airsoft players who don’t even use scopes, while there are many who can’t shoot without one. It’s all about what works for you and your preferences, so you have to tinker with different things. In the end, it’s all about practice. If you are careful with your shots and know how to shoot accurately, you are going to end up on the winning team. But, if you are quick on the trigger, it’s not going to be easy for you. Use above guide to buy the best Airsoft sniper rifle in your budget!
tenbesttipz.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and we get a commission on purchases made through our links.